ALICE ACADEMY



TITLE : Alice Academy
GENRES : Comedy, Supernatural, Magic
STUDIO : Group Tac

Plot Summary :

The story is about Mikan Sakura, a ten years old girl, who fled home in search of her best friend Hotaru Imai. She found out that Hotaru is studying in an academy where students have supernatural abilities. She wanted to study in that academy but she can only be accepted if she can prove that she also has her own supernatural ability. Upon her arrival she encountered a dangerous-looking boy named Natsume Hyuuga that will change her existence forever.

1 comments:

Guys, I love this post so much. Well,I always found myself loving animes and one of my favorite anime is Gakuen Alice. But here in the Philippines it is known as Alice Academy. It's series is finished here in the Philippines. But i still love it, especially Natsume Hyuuga, one of the protagonist. I also love its OST. Banzai!:)
♥Blessel♥

July 8, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds