7 Things



Title : 7 Things
Artist : Miley Cyrus
Producer(s) : John Fields
Label : Hollywood

Review

This newest single from Miley Cyrus, entitled “ 7 things” will definitely rock up your world! Like the previous songs of Miley Cyrus that reached the top spot of music charts, this song will probably follow their path. The song is somewhat a combination of pop and rock for listeners to indulge on their valued hours and absolutely with head-banger choruses that makes it more “special”.Other than that, Miley Cyrus’s husky voice just added the spices of the song, and somewhat reminiscing to Ashlee Simpson. Take note guys this song was dedicate to Nick Jonas who was miley cyrus' ex-boyfriend.

5 comments:

omg..i really like miley cyrus..

June 18, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

Yes I also like Miley Cyrus but I do have a big crush on Nick. That is why I do not want the two of them to be... you know... more than just friends. But i actually like the song! I hate Nick for making me love him! God bless you!

Nicholas Sparks rocks!

July 7, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

Actually, I'm not familiar with this song but I like her!She's a happy-go-lucky-girl with a very pure heart...Thanks for featuring her in your blog!More power!

-Annabelle Cabrera-

July 8, 2008 at 12:35 PM  

I'm not a big fan Miley Cyrus and I don't know why. But you know, i like her songs, especially "see you again"!!!! and now when her new song was relased "7 Things" i turned to like her more than before....

July 8, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

I really love this song guys! That was so nice of you to feature that in your blog. Love it!


^.^mhaersz^.^

July 8, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds