My Cat-Dog!

I have a cat and a dog. My cat's name was Adelaide, based from the popular cartoon series “Heidi”. On the other hand, my dog was named Pipay, short for Chipipay. Both of them were cute and both had a unique pair of eyes that twinkles through the night. Both were also adopted and was given as a remembrance from close acquaintances.

Adelaide, was the laziest and the most ill-mannered cat present on my existence. He's always on the rooftop, slouching and sleeping all day long. Imagine, little rats were already passing in front of him, and all he did was watched! It's as if, a parade of some sort passed in front of him, while, he, on the other hand, was rather enjoying it. Aside from that, Adelaide, was a very sensitive cat, always protecting his “precious” feet and tail away from danger.

Unlike my cat, my dog, Pipay, was the one with the superb manner. Actually, she was the “rat-catcher” in our entire household and the one who treat rats as a “life-long pest”. Pipay was also a very civilized dog. She never dumps any waste inside our house, but, rather, go outside to face her “call of nature”. Pipay was the one who works longer but eats lesser than our cat, who only returns to collect his part of the meal and sleeps all day long!

1 comments:

You're blog is very great and it has improved a lot! I like the way you choose your links and everything you added on the sides are very colorful and catchy to the eyes. The contents are also very credible and the links are very reliable. For me, linking the geographic news is a smart choice because everything in there are such relevant and fresh news and topics. Two thumbs up!

August 18, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds